Mission & Vision
Our approach to education is founded on our Mission and Vision – a framework of ideas used to guide our development.
To transcend the ordinary.
To provide an exceptional educational journey to ensure individual success in an ever-changing global context.
To empower our international community to flourish and inspire a love of learning.
Raha’s Exceptional Journey
In 2015/2016 and 2017/2018, Raha was awarded the top inspection rating of ‘Outstanding’ by the Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK).
As a school that always seeks to move forward, we have worked extensively on how the school moves from ‘Outstanding’ to Exceptional. This is not an ADEK rating but a personal milestone to continue improving. Our goals are set below:
- Initiate: Promote and develop student and staff leadership across the school.
- Experience: Provide more opportunities for international trips, work experience, and support of the global community.
- Invite: Host a variety of outstanding community events to further enhance the school’s profile.
- Take Risks: Empower our community to be secure enough to take risks and build resilience.
- Perform: Showcase the Arts as a flagship part of our identity in order to become globally recognised for excellence.
- Compete: Develop students to excel and increase participation in sporting and non-sporting events, including international competitions.
- Develop: Foster partnerships with schools and universities to share best practices and support professional development.
- Embrace: Nurture an appreciation for the language and culture of our home and host countries; promoting international-mindedness.
- Expand: Develop our image to become a world-renowned multi-campus school.
- Research: Ensure best practice through action and evidence-based research.