Work with Us
Staff and teachers at Raha are passionate about life-long learning and self-improvement through reflection. They are exceptionally hard working to ensure that their students are empowered and equipped to excel.
As an employer, we offer a warm, pleasant working environment with various professional development opportunities. As a successful applicant, you will become part of a highly professional, international and amicable team at Raha International School.
Please check our TES profile for any job openings through the year.
Please Note: The school does not accept and will not respond to unsolicited job applications.
Qualifications & Criteria
For teaching positions at Raha, or any other school in the UAE, it is vital to ensure that you hold the correct qualifications and have the requisite experience. We normally anticipate a minimum of two years' qualified teaching experience.
- Qualification: All candidates must have completed 12 years of Primary and Secondary education and hold a Bachelor's Degree in Education or any other Bachelor's Degree with a valid teaching license. Holding a subject degree alone will not qualify you to teach in the UAE.
- UAE Ministry of Education Approval: Offers made would be subject to receiving the approval of the Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK), who must be satisfied that their criteria in the relevant teaching qualifications are met in a formal process.
- Medical: All successful candidates must be passed fit for working overseas, certified by a General Practitioner and b. On occasion, the authorities will require you to supply a recent chest X-Ray.
- Police Clearance Certificate: Candidates will be expected to supply a police clearance certificate or similar proof of non-criminality.
Fraudsters pretending to represent Raha International School or Taaleem are sending e-mails, letters and texts offering employment to prospective employees.
Things to know and look out for:
- They sometimes duplicate websites to make it look official.
- These offers often look legitimate and include a job description, salary, and benefit details.
- These fraudsters then ask for payment to obtain visas or to process immigration documents.
At Raha International School or Taaleem, we never ask for payment to process documents, we never refer you to a third party to process applications or visas, and we never ask you to pay costs.
Never send money or pass on personal details to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with Raha International School or Taaleem, and never reply to an email address that does not end in @ris.ae or @taaleem.ae.