The IB Diploma Programme (DP) offered at Raha International School Gardens Campus, is a two-year academically challenging, rigorous and balanced programme of education.
The DP's final examinations prepare our students aged 16 to 19 (Grade 11 and 12) for success at university and life #beyondraha.
Why the Diploma Programme?
The DP prepares students for effective participation in a rapidly evolving and increasingly global society as they:
- Develop physically, intellectually, emotionally and ethically
- Acquire breadth and depth of knowledge and understanding, studying courses from 6 subject groups
- Develop the skills and a positive attitude toward learning that will prepare them for higher education
- Study at least two languages and increase the understanding of cultures, including their own
- Make connections across traditional academic disciplines and explore the nature of knowledge through the programme’s unique theory of knowledge course
- Undertake in-depth research into an area of interest through the lens of one or more academic disciplines in the extended essay
- Enhance their personal and interpersonal development through creativity, action and service
DP 2022 Results
We are delighted with the results our Class of 2022 achieved this year. With our largest ever cohort, we are proud to continue our record of achieving a pass-rate of over 95%, for the 7th consecutive year. One student also was awarded a maximum 45 points.
Pass Rate: 98%
RIS Average Total Points: 33.8
World Average Total Points: 31.9
Percentage of 40+ Points Achieved: 28%
Percentage of 30+ Points Achieved: 81%
There is currently no Diploma Programme at KCC. As the school is opening grades year-on-year, we only have the PYP and MYP currently. We are currently laying the groundwork for our exciting expansion into the final two years of KCC life!