- All applications are digital and submitted online through our website. We have no paper applications.
- In the application, you will be asked for some general information about your child and contact details, and you will be asked to upload some preliminary documents to complete the application.
- You can expect to receive a confirmation that we have received and reviewed your application within one to four business days.
- However, depending on when you apply, we will only proceed to Step 2 when we know of a possible opening.
Make sure to be ready to upload:
- A copy of your child’s passport
- A copy of your child's UAE visa or Emirates ID (if applicable)
- A copy of their most recent report card (if applicable)
- A copy of any diagnostic testing or educational assessment and/or any psychological assessments (if applicable)
- The email address of a contact at your child’s school for a reference
Please note: Failure to fully disclose information about a child’s additional learning needs, may put your child’s place in school at risk.
Availability: If there are more eligible applicants than there are places available, we consider priority status according to the Taaleem Admissions policy, the date of application, and a variety of holistic profile factors before allocating places to individual students. These factors are a natural part of a student’s identity, background, and personal experience. Campus allocation may also be dependent on these factors.
If there is no availability, applications will stay on the waiting list up until the start of the academic year in case of any openings. If nothing opens, you are invited to reapply for the next year as applications do not roll over. Every year is a fresh start.